How to log in to the webstore as a dealer
Did you know as a Haltech dealer you can order products directly from our website? It is super easy, and convenient because you can do it from anywhere at any time of the day.
Never done it before? Don’t worry - follow this guide and we’ll have you set up in no time at all.
The first, and probably fairly obvious step, is to visit us online at www.haltech.com, Now, you could have a bit of a browse around, or even add some things to your cart, but we recommend logging yourself in first.
- Go to the top right corner and click login/register.
- As this is your first time buying through the website, scroll on down to Register (New Customers) and enter your email address. Now, because you’re a Haltech dealer and you have purchased from us before, we need you to enter the same email address we use to send you invoices etc. If you’re unsure which email address that is, give us a call and we’ll help you out.
- Once you’ve put that email address in, press submit.
- Just chill out a bit, maybe listen to some nice music while the website does its thing.
- If you’ve used the correct email, it’ll send a validation email to that address. You’ll need to go there and verify your email. Don’t forget to look in the spam folder if you can’t find it!
- Click on the link in your email, listen to some nice music again while it loads then once everything is synced, enter your new password. It must be at least 8 characters long.
- Then, go back to the log-in page and log yourself in using the email and password you’ve just created.
- You should see the pricing of products as both your buy price and retail price or MSRP.
One last thing - if you go up to the products menu, you’ll see a new menu item. Either Garage Sale in Australia or Yard Sale in the USA. Here you’ll find discontinued or seconds items at fantastic discounted rates exclusive for our dealer network and only available through our webstore.
And that’s it! You’re all ready to start ordering via the Haltech webstore. As always if you need any help, we’re only a phone call away. From there, you can simply complete the purchase as you would any other online store.
Datalog Your Haltech ECU has the capability to datalog to its internal memory. Datalogging can be enabled conditionally off a channel parameter, a switch, or enabled to log all the time. This node allows the tuner to configure the activation ...
Shock Travel Sensors
Shock Travel Sensors (FL, FR, RL, RR) Shock Travel sensors are used to monitor suspension deflection, through shock absorber movement - monitoring even the slightest amount of shock travel or tire shake. This is the common method of tracking ...
Flat Shift Link Delay
Flat Shift Link Delay Table This table is only available if Flat Shift Link Option is enabled in the Transmission Control function. How much time between the Flat Shift Torque Reduction and/or Throttle Blip and the Transmission Control outputs ...
Tech Tip: How to crimp like a pro
Crimping – for many it’s a daunting task that is best avoided or left to highly specialised experts. The truth is crimping needn’t be hard or difficult. With the right tools and a bit of knowledge you can quickly become a crimping expert yourself! ...
Sensing The Speed – How Wheel Speed Sensors Work
A vehicle speed sensor’s job is relatively simple. It measures the speed of a rotating shaft and sends that information to the engine management system for processing. The two most important things to know about wheel speed sensors are: 1. What kind ...